Thank you for your interest in commissioning me! Please take a look at all the information below, if you have any further questions please send an email my way: email@example.com
For personal private commissions please fill out this google form. Before submitting your inquiry, please read through the pricing and terms of service below.
Prices listed below are the starting point. Additional fees can be added for extra revisions, added details, intricate or detailed designs.
Before sending an inquiry, please read through the terms of service below.
A commercial fee will be added to the total price of the commission if the artwork is to be used for commercial purposes such as promotional art for a book or game, streaming assets, etc.
Commercial use fees will vary based on usage and number of units.
Prices are negotiable for indie authors and small businesses, please send an inquiry my way with your budget and project type.
- Bust $70
- Half Body $80
- Full Body $100
- Bust $100
- Half Body $110
- Full Body $150
- Bust $120
- Half Body $150
- Full Body $200
- Additional Characters +50%
- Simple Background No Charge
- Scenery Background $50 - $100
- Complex Background $100 - $200
- Full Illustration starts at $400
- Page Overlay Illustration starts at $250
- Front Cover starts at $800
- Dust Jacket starts at $1000
The the prices are listed in USD. These are the base prices and are subject to change.
More art examples
Terms of Service
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- The commissioner retains all the rights to their own work (world, characters, etc.)
- The commissioner agrees to the Terms & Conditions by paying the invoice.
- Retains the copyright of the artwork.
- Has the right to Decline or Cancel a commission at any time (please refer to the Cancellations & Refunds tab)
- All correspondence will be exclusively through email - do not contact me on social media platforms, as I will not respond to those messages.
- Business hours are between 9am-5pm PST, Monday through Friday. Emails will be answered durning these hours.
- If you contact me on the weekend, I will respond during the next available business day.
Payment will be through PayPal, other payment options are available, however, they must be discussed prior to the start of work. Please note: there is a 5% PayPal transaction fee.
- 50% of the payment is required before any work is started. The remaining 50% is due in order for finalization and delivery of the completed image. See "Process & Revivsions" for details.
- The invoice must be paid within 14 days of being sent.
- In the event that payment is not completed, all rights fall to the artist. I can use, showcase, sell and distribute, regardless of the content.
Cancellation & Refunds
- I have the right to cancel a commission at anytime.
- If I cancel the commission due to personal reasons, such as, illness, injury or family emergency a full refund will be issued.
Refunds will not be issued in the following circumstances:
- If the commissioner is behaving inappropriately with me, other artists, or online (example: racist, homophobic, transphobic behavior) the commission will be canceled, and no refund will be issued.
- If the commissioner cancels the project after a deposit has been made and work has begun, the deposit will not be refunded.
Please note: Once the final payment has been made, refund requests by the commissioner will be denied. If a project is canceled, the commissioner is prohibited from claiming any of the works in progress or final images.
Communication, Process & Revisions
Commission details will be discussed before payment to ensure we are on the same page. All communications will be conducted through the provided email. Work on the commission will start after the deposit or full payment is received.
The commission process is outlined in three parts below, along with the changes that can be made during each step. There will be 1 round of revisions per step, any additional changes will cost extra.
- Part 1 Rough sketch: Any major changes to the pose or composition can only be made at this stage.
- Part 2 Line art & Base color: I will next clean up the finalized sketch and add the flat colors (and base elements if a detailed background was ordered). Revisions can only be made to minor details, such as clothing patterns, small accessories, etc. and color adjustments.
For commissions with split payments, the remaining balance is due before any further progress is made.
- Part 3 Shading & Rendering: Now I will finalize the characters, lighting and background. Any changes made at this stage will be minor color adjustments only.
Please note: If any important details are missed by the artist (scars, tattoos, defining features) this will be fixed without charge if the missing details are clearly seen or defined on the reference. However, if key details were not provided beforehand or not clearly seen on the provided reference, it will incur a fee based on how long it takes to be added.
Turnaround Times & Deadlines
- Typical turnaround time is 3-6 weeks for a single commission, current workload depending. Multiple commissions will take longer.
- If there is a specific deadline, please specify before the invoice is sent.
- There will be a 50% rush fee (price ranges, depending on the piece).
- Depending on the piece, I may not be able to complete it on time, in which case I will decline it.
Copyright & Reproduction
All commissions are for personal use only, unless agreed otherwise at the start of the commission process. Please see the commercial use section for details about this kind of work.
Personal use includes:
- Sharing on social media with proper credit
- Printing to display at home.
The following uses are prohibited for personal use commissions:
- Selling any kind of merchandise with the artwork.
- Using the artwork for promotional materials for games or books.
- Selling as an NFT.
- Making income from it of any kind.
I retain all the rights to the created artwork and reserve the right to display it in my portfolio and social media, unless specifically requested by the commissioner. Agreed publishing dates can be made upon request to the artist.
A copyright transfer request can be made for 500% the original price.
The artists signature is included on all pieces, and will not be removed under any circumstances. Edits like cropping out the signature or watermark, and changing colors are not allowed.
A commercial fee must be paid before starting the commission for pieces intended for commercial work. This includes redistribution, selling or promotional use of the commissioned work. The fee may vary depending on the type of redistribution.
Unless discussed and agreed otherwise, the commissioner is prohibited from modifuing, altering or distributing the commissioned artwork for commercial or advertising purposes.
The commissioner is prohibited from using a personal commission for commercial uses until a commercial fee is paid and an agreement is signed.
- All completed commissions will include: a high resolution .pdf with signature and a watermarked .jpeg optimized for online sharing.
- Please only use the .jpeg when sharing your commission on social media. Fanarts and fantasy charaters tend to be exploited by AI websites, third-party merch sites and other indiviuals. Using the watermarked .jpeg will protect your investment and my artwork from being used by someone else.
Will Draw/ Won't Draw
I will draw:
- Original Characters
- Fanart (personal use only)
- Up to 3 people
- Fantasy design: ears, horns, wings, tails, etc.
*If you don't see something here, please feel free to ask me if I am able to execute your ideas!
I won't draw:
- Racist/ Homophobic/ Transphobic or any other hateful imagery.
- Immitation of other artists or art styles.
- Heavy NSFW or Fetishes.
- Complex urban backgrounds, vehicles, mechas or machinary.